Marijuana has been proven not to contain any addictive substance, but this crunchy, sweet, salty, treat may be. Blame it on the chocolate and peanut butter! Remember marijuana is a controlled substance, make sure you observe your state’s guidelines. With that said, let’s get get groovy!
Cannabis Puppy Chow
- 6 cups of any variety of Chex or Crispex Cereal
- 1/2 cup banana chips (optional)
- 3/4 cup of semi sweet
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Canna Butter (recipe as follows)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, measure cereal and banana chips. Set aside.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate and peanut butter until melted. Check every 30 seconds.
- Stir in vanilla and melted or room temperature Canna Butter. Do not microwave Canna Butter!
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and stir until coated. Place contents in a large Ziplock bag.
- Add powdered sugar to the bag and shack vigorously until evenly coated.
Divide into 6 – 8 servings. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for lasting freshness!
OWR’s Fail Proof Canna Butter
- 1 oz of cannabis (trim, shake, or bud)
- 1 lb. of unsalted butter
- Cheese cloth
- Mesh strainer
- Grind your weed as finely as possible with a food processor or hand grinder if you’re up for a challenge!
- Combine your marijuana and butter in the crockpot. Set it on low, the crockpot should remain stable between 200 degrees and 220 degrees fahrenheit for best extraction.
- Stir until butter is melted and incorporated with your weed. Cover with a lid, and walk away for 8 hours. (Play video games, go to bed, or do what you do)
- After 8 hours, turn off your crockpot and strain your butter mixture through a cheese cloth over a mesh strainer. Make sure to give it a good squeeze!Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer for up to 4 months. Recipe can be halved.