This is our world famous cannabis carrot cake recipe! It’s not only easy to make, but tastes delicious and packs quite the punch!
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 cups CannaButter or CannaOil melted
- 3 cups (or five or six medium sized carrots) finely shredded
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
At low temperature, oil needs to be simmered. Add marijuana shredded as desired in the form of fine powder in addition with oil at low temperature. Let the oil/marijuana simmer for almost 60 minutes.
2. Mix sugar, eggs and marijuana/oil well for perfect blending.
3. Add finely shredded carrots.
4. Add baking powder, flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
5. After mixing them well, add chopped walnuts
6. Take a non-stick or a greased mold or pan circular in shape 325 F for 60-90 minutes baking.
7. Allow the carrot cake cool, and later serve chilled, and chill!
This delicious cake is perfect to make any occasion joyous, happening and one you and your friends wont forget!